Daily Dose of Awesome: Retro Video Game Propaganda Posters

Posted by WhenYourGodGivesYouLemons On 5:19 PM

Everybody loves posters right? They are pretty cool , I mean they cover up holes in your walls and where you accidentally spilled that food that time. What makes a poster even better is when it has something really cool on it like, say, retro 80's arcade games that have been redone to look like wartime propaganda posters. Artist Steve Thomas has just finished unveiling his Arcade Game Propaganda series which includes posters based on games Donkey Kong, Frogger, Tron, Galaga, Joust and Dig Dug. The series is exceptionally cool and the best thing is, you can actually buy the posters and T-shirts with the posters on them.



Check out Steve's site here or if you'd like to buy one then head on over to zazzle. While you're there you can also check out some Star Wars posters that have been modeled on old beverage ads. Seriously, I think I'm in love with this guy. Oh, for the record, I think the Joust poster is my favorite it's just the perfect vision of classic propaganda in my book.

0 comments

Post a Comment