E Online Article Has Awful Title and Captain America Gossip

Posted by WhenYourGodGivesYouLemons On 1:04 PM

The title of the article is "Captain America is Thinking About Having Some Sex". Really, that's what you decided to call your article E Online? Smooth. The title is meant to be a witty play on words as the article refers to actress Alice Eve, who has a role in the upcoming Sex and the City 2, becoming the front-runner to play Peggy Carter in Joe Johnston's The First Avenger.


The E Online article reports this:
Also up for the Peggy Carter part is fellow Brit Hayley Atwell, 28. I'm told both actresses are screen-testing for the second time for the coveted role tomorrow in London. I also hear that Keira Knightley is no longer in the running.
So it looks like we are down to two, as far as I'm aware, relative unknowns for the role of Peggy Carter. Atwell is a new addition to the list as far as I'm aware. I've heard even less about her than I have about Eve.

With Knightley supposedly out of the running it looks like the execs could pretty much toss a coin between Atwell and Eve. I'd tip Eve to get the nod because she's in the public eye at the moment with She's Out of My League and Sex and the City 2. She'll be someone audiences can go "oh yea I've seen her before" to.  Tell ya what though, Atwell seems to have a bit of mixture of Rhona Mitra and Catherine Zeta Jones in her looks.

0 comments

Post a Comment