Harrison Ford IS Joining Cowboys & Aliens, BOOM!

Posted by WhenYourGodGivesYouLemons On 10:01 AM

I reported a rumor from Latino Review the other day that movie god Harrison Ford might be joining Jon Favreau's new film Cowboys & Aliens. Today that rumor has been confirmed.


Director Jon Favreau confirmed the rumor himself on Twitter this morning. He posted this update:
"Please stop asking if Harrison Ford is in Cowboys & Aliens. Okay? He is. Please don't tell anybody."
This makes me super excited for a movie I know nothing about apart from the fact it has cowboys, Native Americans, aliens and Daniel Craig in it.  I've read through a decent part of the comic which can be found online here and apart from Zeke there are two other main male characters so far, the Father and Mayor Cross. I would quite like to see Ford play the lieing, cheating, seedy Mayor Cross. Other than that I have no idea who he could be. Hopefully we'll find out soon.

0 comments

Post a Comment