The E3 Aftermath, My 10 Most Anticipated Games

Posted by WhenYourGodGivesYouLemons On 9:01 PM


With E3 over many of us have been well speechless as the dust settled. This years E3, I would have to say, was pretty damn amazing one of the best I can remember. For me the Microsoft press conference was the cream of the crop, Project Natal and Milo are cutting edge, pushing gaming technology in to uncharted waters for the better or worse. Obviously though we all look to E3 for the games and it didn't disappoint. Now I mentioned a phantom top 10 list before but now I'm actually gonna make one, got a problem with that?..No?...Good :D now here we go.

1. I said it before and it hasn't changed, God of War 3- lions on his freaking hands people, nuff said

2. A close one but Assassins Creed 2 wins out, actually seeing a game demo was just so cool, I wish Da Vinci was my personal inventor.

3. Modern Warfare 2- Ice Pick to the chest anyone?

4. Halo 3: ODST- It's a Halo game...how can you not be excited about it...and it has a bitchin pistol

5. They may not have said much about it but the 2010 Zelda project for the Wii- I'm just a sucker for a man/boy elf guy in tight clothes

6. Crackdown 2- The first was so fun and so cheap when I got it, here's hoping the sequel is the same

7. Tekken 6- The only fighting game outside Street Fighter I've ever liked or been remotely good at and it's coming to the 360 AND has a new game feature, third person beat em' up.

8. Red Steel 2- I have to be excited about another Wii game seeing as I actually have one of those

9. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction- With no more Rainbow Six Vegas games maybe this Tom Clancy game can fill the void

10. Team Ninja's new Metroid game- finally we hear Samus speak, hooray!!


So there it is my top ten games although there are a few hounarable mentions: Super Mario Galaxy 2 sure to be as trippy as the original, Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine hopefullyits better than Fire Warrior, The Last Guardian; beautiful looking arty game...sooo pretty

0 comments

Post a Comment