Hilarious Online Modern Warfare 2 Ad

Posted by WhenYourGodGivesYouLemons On 11:13 PM

Even though I haven't touched my copy of Modern Warfare 2 for months and I haven't got the Stimulus Package map pack I still follow the comings and goings of the series. The latest thing to catch my attention is the Everyone Is Doing It ad. The ad is deemed too hot for TV and is an online only ad, you can see it on YouTube. The ad features an old guy talking about 'doing it' the entire ad and one would assume he is talking about sex (gasp) but in fact he is talking about Activision's Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. Hilarious comments like 'some people go into Domination mode...lemme tell ya, that is some freaky-deaky s**t' really make the ad. It may not make you want to buy the game but it will certainly make you chuckle. 


0 comments

Post a Comment