Writing for The 8th Circuit

Posted by WhenYourGodGivesYouLemons On 11:10 AM

Well some may call it crazy, some may call it stupid and well someone might say good job but I will now be splitting my time between The Attempted Review and The 8th Circuit. I recently got in touch with the wonderful people over at The 8th Circuit and I am now going to contribute some news pieces and reviews to them when I get the time. They are interested in pretty much the same stuff The Attempted Review is so it was a perfect match. So far I have posted one little news article over there but look out for some reviews and other madness shortly or just whenever I get the time. That doesn't mean I'll be slacking off with The Attempted Review and as a matter of fact my review of Halo 3 ODST is pretty much ready to go I just need to fix it up a bit. Anyway head on over to The 8th Circuit and check it out, maybe even become a member.

0 comments

Post a Comment