New Alice In Wonderland Trailer and Iron Man 2 Footage

Posted by WhenYourGodGivesYouLemons On 8:56 AM

Over night some pretty cool new footage for two highly anticipated films hit the net. Firstly there was some new footage for the Iron Man 2 movie that aired in an Entertainment Tonight TV spot. The footage showed a glimpse of Mickey Rourke as Whiplash and we also got to see War Machine in action!! Let me just say that the two of them looked freaking amazing. Favreau promised there would be more action in the sequel and this footage certainly showed a bit more action.



The other trailer that hit was a new trailer for Alice in Wonderland. This trailer, to me, was to serve one purpose and that was to distance this version of Alice in Wonderland from all existing versions. It seemed far more epic and dark than any Alice movie I'd see and resembled more of what I've seen in video game and comic book adaptations than in movies. Also is that war that I see in Wonderland? Man that certainly has me excited.

0 comments

Post a Comment