Random YouTube Viewing

Posted by WhenYourGodGivesYouLemons On 3:21 PM

Sometimes I much prefer to just surf YouTube and watch random clips people have made instead of watching TV. There are some really hilarious ones and well I think they are the perfect remedy for a hard days studying, which is what I've been doing today so I'm going to post some of my favourite YouTube videos for you to enjoy :D.


Firstly A shut out to my New Zealand friends, this is something to be prud of not Russel Crowe or Evermore or Sheep
Man all this studying leaves me really drained, I could really go for something to quench my thirst...that is my POWER THIRST!!! BAAAA!!! HUMP CATTING!!! TOP SCORE!!!
After having some POWER THIRST!!! I feel that I have enough energy to FIRE MY LASER!!!
Pheww after all that laser firing I need to do something relaxing like play SUPER BINGO!!! DEER SHANK!!!
All that SUPER BINGO has made me want to watch some cartoons, REJECTED CARTOONS!
...and trailers for some films I wanna see
Oh and more random toons
Well there you have it. I hope you enjoy these videos as much as I have and I just wanna give a big shout out to the people who have created these hilarious videos by themselves they are amazing and I applaud your talents.


0 comments

Post a Comment