Michael Bay Not Quitting

Posted by WhenYourGodGivesYouLemons On 11:17 PM

Oh thank god!!! Yesterday I reported some information from an article on IGN claiming that Michael Bay is looking to step down from the Transformers franchise. I and most other people were shocked at this announcement, Transformers is Michael Bay's project, the current ads running even say it's Michael Bay's Transformers. Luckily the man himself has spoken out in response to these articles and rumours and I am happy to post his clarifying statement. Bay posted last night on the Michael Bay dot com website, "Hah, Love press how they spin. Never said it - just wanted a vacation is more to the point. And no I don't read the good or the bad reviews" This is fantastic news!!! Transformers needs Michael Bay, it just means that we are going to have to wait longer to see the next installment which I'm happy to do as long as he's taking charge. We love you Michael Bay!!

0 comments

Post a Comment